Ragtime Raffle lotteries is brought to you by Wyoming lottery corporation also known as Wyolotto. Wyolotto is based in Cheyenne, Wyoming that began its operations on July 1, 2013. Ragtime Raffle as the name suggests is a raffle type that the lottery corporation offers from time to time.
Three winners are drawn generally and one can win cash prizes of $75,000 or $5,000 if they are the purchaser of ticket numbers 10K, 20K, 40K, 60K, or 80K. Whether your ticket is a winner or not, it remains eligible for any remaining drawings, including the grand prize so do not throw away your ticket. Also you can win more than once. For just $20 per ticket, you get a shot at over $1,000,000 in prizes. The Ragtime Raffle has the best odds in the entire state, sold only in Wyoming.
How to play Ragtime Raffle Lotteries?
To play Ragtime Raffle Lotteries simply go to your nearest lottery retailer and buy a Ragtime raffle ticket worth $20. This raffle ticker is also your receipt and displays your numbers, the date of the drawing, and the dollar amount you paid. Raffle sales are final and tickets cannot be canceled.
Now sign your ticket. Protect it by signing your name on the back. If your ticket is lost or stolen, the only way to prove ownership is through your name, address, and signature. You must keep your ticket for the duration of the game in order to win.
Drawings for Ragtime Raffle take place on set dates.
Also if there are promotional winnings or prizes for any of the specific ticket numbers that also take place but winners of these prizes are not excluded from the grand prize drawing.
To know if you have won the Ragtime Raffle Lotteries or you can check winning numbers by calling 855-995-6886.
Also check the winning numbers at the official lottery site wyolotto.com
If you’re a winner, you can claim prizes at the Wyoming Lottery headquarters or by mail. If you win one of the $75,000 or $5,000 draws, keep your ticket! It is still eligible for the grand prize and any other upcoming draws. Also call 307-432-9300 for more information.
Visit 1620 Central Avenue, Suite 100 Cheyenne, WY 82001.
you can fill out the claim form and mail your completed form to Lottery headquarters. If coming in person, be sure to follow the instructions on the claim form found at wyolotto.com. Also call 855-995-6886 (WY-LOTTO) for more information.
RagTime Raffle Lottery Game Rules
- Game play shall consist of one unique six (6) digit number per ticket for $20.
- Eligible players request and pay for a Play from a Lottery Retailer.
- The retailer will then issue a ticket, via the terminal, containing the next available unique number between 000001 and 100000 which constitutes a game play.
- Game tickets must be purchased from a Terminal operated by a Wyoming Lottery Retailer.
- Once printed, a Wyoming Ragtime Raffle Ticket cannot be canceled.
- Game tickets shall include, but are not limited to, the Raffle Ticket Number, Game logo or Game name, ticket cost, Terminal number, barcode, serial number, and Drawing dates. Game tickets may also include any information required by the Wyoming Lottery for the validation of Game tickets.
- Claims for all prize categories, including the Grand Prize, must be submitted within one-hundred and eighty days (180) after the date of the drawing in which the prize was won. If a valid claim is not made for a cash prize within the applicable period, the cash prize shall constitute an unclaimed prize.
- A High Tier winner is required to fill out a Lottery Claim Form and provide proper documentation. The documentation must be a valid government picture ID along with a Social Security Card. A Social Security Card may be substituted with a Government issued ID with the winner’s Social Security Number on it (i.e. US Military ID). A filed and signed US tax form with the winner’s Social Security Number may be used in place of the Social Security card.
- You need to be 18 and over years of age to play this lottery
Finally remember at the time of writing there was no raffle lottery as the last draw was held last year. You need to check the lottery site for the upcoming raffle lottery.