Pick 10 is the new lottery to play in New York USA. In this lottery, you pick 10 numbers and play them daily. The cost of Pick 10 lottery is $1 and if you win you get $500000 as first prize. To win the Pick 10 Jackpot, match the ten numbers on your ticket to ten of the winning twenty-number combination drawn. You even receive a prize if you don’t match any numbers at all! Ticket sales close at 7:30 pm Eastern Time and the draw takes place at 8:30 pm EST.
How to Play Pick 10 New York Lottery?
- To play Pick 10 New York Lottery first visit your nearest retailer to buy the ticket.
- Quick Pick is the easiest way to play. Ask for a Quick Pick and the computer will choose random numbers for you. If you’d rather choose your own numbers, grab a Pick 10 playslip.
- Each game is $1.
- Choose ten numbers from 1 to 80. Find these in the pink section of each playslip, and fill them in with a black or blue pen, or a pencil.
- Hand your completed playslip over to the retailer to receive your ticket in return.
Note that you can Pick 10 draws every day, at 8:30 PM.
You can even try your numbers again. Give your ticket to a retailer within 30 days to purchase an identical ticket for the next drawing.
Also can play the same numbers for up to a week with Advance Play. Fill in the days on the playslip, or tell your retailer if you choose Quick Pick.
The odds of winning and the prizes
The overall odds of winning Pick 10 is 1 in 17.00. In the event there are more than ten Jackpot winners, those winners will share a Jackpot of $5,000,000 with New York Lottery rules and regulations.
- For 9 matching numbers, the odds of winning is 1 in 163,381 and second PRIZE is $6,000
- For 8 matching numbers, the odds of winning is 1 in 7,384 and third prize is $300
- For 7 matching numbers, the odds of winning is 1 in 621 and the fourth prize is $40
- For 6 matching numbers, the odds of winning is 1 in 87 and fifth prize is $10
- For no matching numbers, the Odds of winning is 1 in 22 and sixth prize is $4
Also you can find results of all New York lotteries on your mobile with New York lottery app that is available at app stores for both iOS cellphone and Android.
Or check your Pick 10 winning numbers online at the New York official site.
How to claim Prize for Pick 10 lottery?
If your prize is up to and including $600, you may claim it at any licensed New York Lottery retail location, as well as any of the Lottery’s Customer Service Centers located throughout the state.
If your prize is $601 or more, you can claim your prize at one of the Lottery’s Customer Service Centers or mail it to the Lottery. If the retailer scans your ticket and it has a single prize value of more than $600, the retailer cannot pay the prize. After the ticket is scanned, the retailer will give you a Lottery terminal-generated “File Claim” receipt and your winning ticket. Be sure to get your ticket from the retailer as it is required to claim a prize. If you are mailing the ticket in, you will need to complete a claim form. You can click here to download a Claim Form or fill out a form when you visit a Lottery Customer Service Center.
If you claim your prize at a Lottery Customer Service Center, be sure you have your winning ticket, Claim Form and/or File Claim receipt (if you have one) and your identification. Your claim will be processed onsite unless your prize is a Jackpot win, Mega Millions prize over $500,000 or a Powerball prize $50,000 and over. These claims will be provided to the Lottery’s Schenectady office for processing. Make a copy of your Claim Form and winning ticket and hold onto them until you receive your prize.
Winning tickets for all amounts may be mailed to the address below. Be sure to complete the ticket back and include a Claim Form if your prize is more than $600. You may want to make a copy of the front and back of your ticket and use registered mail to track your mailing.
Winning tickets for all amounts may also be mailed to New York Lottery
PO Box 7533 Schenectady, NY 12301-7533